What We Teach
- Salvation: Is regarded almost exclusively as from the power and dominion of sin. And of this Jesus Christ is the author. Romans 1:16 – For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. It is freely offered to all men but is conditioned upon repentance and faith in Christ. Salvation is given because of the love of God for His creation to those who will accept His Son as their Savior. John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
- Deliverance: To be set free from different forms of ungodly habits and restraints that can hinder you from growing in the ways of Christ. Luke 4:18 – the Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
- Sound Doctrine of the Holy Word of God: Teaching what is the direct will of God and the promise of the blessings of God that can come out of obedience to God. John 7:16-17 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
- Prophetic Word: To declare the will of God or future events under the direct inspiration of the Holy Spirit. 2 Chron 20:20 Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. Establishing Faith in God and His Promise: Learning how to place in your heart the trust and dependency on the Lord our God for everything in your life both spiritual and natural. Heb 11:6 But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
This is my Bible! I believe it is the Word of God. I believe I am who my Bible says I am. I believe I can have whatever my Bible says I can have. I believe I can do what my Bible says I can do. I believe I am healthy, wealthy, and wise. I am the head and not the tail. I know my Word is my weapon against the enemy. Satan, I put you on notice! I have my SWORD in my hand! You are DEFEATED in the Name of Jesus! Amen!
- Sons of Deliverance (S.O.D.) – Men dedicated to making changes w within themselves, family, church, and nation to the glory of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Savior.
- Daughters of Deliverance (D.O.D.) – Women who are pursuing to excellence in Christ Jesus.
- Young Warriors of Faith – Youth Ministry – A ministry responding to the cry of directing our young men and women towards a closer relationship with Jesus Christ, our Lord, and Saviour.
To help them recognize the gifts that God has given each
one of them.
- For Better and For Worse Marriage Ministry – Exploring new ideas to build on a strong relationship and learning how to balance the good with the challenging.
- Hospitality – Realizing a “doorkeeper” in the house of God can set the atmosphere for a person’s freedom as they come in the place of worship.
- Minister In Training – Understanding your positions as a leader and what God requires first from you to exhibit to the body of Christ.
- New Dimension Ministry –Workers with gifts in administration coming together to help put the vision of the ministry in action.
- International Ministry – Answering the call to take the gospel to the four corners of the earth by any means possible.
- Joseph Storehouse (Food Bank) – A feeding ministry providing food to families through the neighboring churches.
- Transportation Ministry – providing transportation for the ones who don’t have the ability to come to church.